Hotel Cancellation Policy and Accommodation Rules
After making an arrangement either by e-mail or by phone, it is required to send a binding order together with the personal and contact details of the guest(s). The order can be sent to the hotel’s e-mail: email@example.com, or to the hotel’s fax: +421 55 79 99 089. Starting from the reservation confirmation, following cancellation policy and accommodation rules are applied:
- the reservation can be cancelled until 10 a.m. at the day of the arrival without paying any cancellation fees
- if the reservation is cancelled later than at 10 a.m. at the day of the arrival, the City Residence Hotel is entitled to charge 100% cancellation fee of the sum for one night.
- the guests can check in from 2 p.m. until 11 p.m. the day of their arrival but it is possible to arrange a later check-in after the agreement with a receptionist
- guests have to leave to room by 10 a.m. the day of the departure – if not otherwise arranged in advance. In case of not informing about the later check-out in advance, the Hotel has the right to charge 10€ fee per every begun hour
- City Residence Hotel is strictly non-smoking. Not respecting No Smoking rule is fined 150,-€
- For the safety reasons, the children under 10 are not allowed to be left alone in the apartments and in the other hotel’s premises without supervision. Coming to harm or in case of any unpredictable circumstances, a person whom a child is registered for a stay in the City Residence Hotel with is responsible for that child
Hotel City Residence is entitled to ask a guest to leave the hotel’s premises for the following reasons:
- disrespecting the hotel’s policy
- disrupting the silent hours from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m.
- violating the property of the hotel. Damages caused on the hotel’s property by a guest will be according to the valid legal regulations of Slovak Republic
- inappropriate behaviour